BOOK YOUR NEXT PRIVATE EVENT

The Grier City Schoolhouse is the best venue for your next upcoming private event.

 

The Schoolhouse boasts a large 720 sq foot kitchen with room for dining tables and serving tables. The adjacent guest room (also 720 sq feet) can be re-configured to accommodate more tables or can be used as a storage/staging space.  The space is very photogenic and makes for great social media moments.

 

Please note:

Booking rates include your use of the space for a specified amount of time. We do not provide catering, catering staff, or linen rental at this time. Setup assistance at the venue can be provided for an additional fee of $75 per hour. A 35% deposit is required to reserve the space. Refunds are available up until two weeks prior to the event date. Remaining 65% must be paid on arrival at venue. Also, due to the safety protocols, we cannot accommodate parties larger than 30 people at this time.

Additional parking is available in a lot nearby which is just a short two minute walk from the venue. The Schoolhouse does not have a wheelchair ramp. Guests must climb four steps to enter the venue. Once inside, there are no steps.

 

 

For parties 10 people or fewer:

$200: 3 hour event max

$300 flat rate: 5 hour event max

 

For parties 11-30 people:

$400 flat rate: 3 hour event max

$600: 5 hour event max

 

Please email us with the nature of your event for a quote.

2019 RATES